DTI Bulacan has two (2) main divisions that serve the needs of business sectors and consumers.
- Business Development Division (BDD)
In-charge in the development and creation of projects to spur economic activities for the business sector.
- Special Projects Program
- Training and Seminar Program
- Trade Promotion Program
- Investment Promotion
- Consumer Protection Division (CPD)
In-charge of business name registration, enforcement of laws to protect consumers, consumer education, and institutional /consumer groups development.
- Institutional Development Program
- Business Regulation Program
- Consumer Welfare Program